When do we save your data?
If you contact us by phone or website and we consider the contact information relevant, we will keep it. We do this on the basis of legitimate interest. In addition, we will of course keep information if you are or have been a customer of ours for a reasonable period of time.
General GDPR info
As of 25 May 2018, AB RSG Connexion complies with the European General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR), which replaces previous Swedish legislation: PuL 1998:204.
We want to give our customers the best possible service. At the same time, the requirements of the GDPR and other laws must be complied with. Below you will find information about what personal data AB RSG Connexion processes, how we protect it and your rights under the GDPR.
AB RSG Connexion handles personal data in various respects. The items listed below show the support we have in the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) for the processing:
- We process personal data in order to contact you as an existing customer.
- In order to contact you about our services, we use address details obtained from the contact form on the website. We base this processing on legitimate interest.
Fundamental to the processing of personal data is:
- We comply with the Regulation and ensure that your rights are upheld. We can also demonstrate that we comply with the Regulation.
- Your data is protected by confidentiality and rules for the employees who handle it.
- We do not contact people under the age of 16 without the consent of the parent.
- Personal data that we use is never passed on for purposes other than those we have decided and informed about.
- We do not store more information or for longer than we need to. All data is routinely deleted as soon as it is not used.
- All processing of personal data is documented, including the purpose and scope.
- Only those employees who need your personal data to do their job have access to it.
- If personal data is nevertheless disclosed, destroyed or altered by us, both the persons concerned and the Data Protection Authority will be informed with a description of what has happened and what we have done to resolve the matter.
If you hold personal data in our records, you have the right to the following:
- To receive clear information from us, e.g. when you give consent to the processing of personal data.
- To request an extract to see what data we process about you. The extract, which is free of charge, can be obtained orally, electronically or on paper. We will reply to you within 30 days.
- If it turns out that our information about you is incorrect or incomplete, we will correct it.
- You can also ask us to stop processing personal data, such as sending you mailings. This is not always possible as other interests may take precedence.
- Contact us if you have any questions. We hope to solve all your questions. If you need more information, you can contact the Data Protection Authority.